Search This Beautiful Blog

Saturday 17 August 2013

Relationship status: none

So since this blog is supposed to be a way for me to order my thoughts why not get personal. I have been thinking a lot about relationships for quite a while now. So since I could not think of anything else....yes i really am a girl, I asked people for advice. Shockingly many people suggested that relationships are not about love. Realizing that I had been in the wrong (apparently) for many months I couldnt stop wondering
"Is there really no such thing as romance love and passion in relationships now a days?!" Had films like pride&predjudice and Northanger Abbey really deceived my mind?? Did I really excpect too much from a relationship, or was there still someone out there who wanted the same? (Preferably a 16 year old boy) It made me realize that that spark that I had longed for in a relationship  apparently no longer....existed?!

1 comment:

  1. Really good leonie!! I think there are people (also guys) out there who feel the same, just keep going!

    ReplyDelete