Search This Beautiful Blog

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Why you need friends

Some people often wonder: "why do I really need friends? I mean some people say that you need them because otherwise you would be lonely or would have no one to hang out with. However my opinion is in fact quite different. Yes I also always believed and still do that you do need friends to hang out with however I think the role of a friend is much bigger than that. I believe that friends are there for the bad and the good times. For example today I felt a bit sad at the beginning of the day. And at these times I feel so happy to know that I do have friends to talk to. I had the same feeling later in the day when I needed someone to tell me that everything about the GCSE results was going to be ok. And again later just to chat with someone about everything and nothing haha. Someone I just sit with and just enjoy the weather etc. sitting in the garden made me wonder:
"Do we take our friends for granted?"
Xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment