Search This Beautiful Blog

Thursday 29 August 2013

Relationship desperation

Oh gosh another post about relationships. I know I know however somehow it's just something that I have not been able to stop thinking about lately. I always knew I was one of these people that wanted a boyfriend and someone who really liked me etc. however I never knew that apparently I was so desperate... Seeing my friends being in really good relationships just makes me wonder if I will have something like that. Now I am not saying things like "omg I am sooo ugly omg I am never finding a bf.." ( you know that attention seeking bullshit) I just wonder this many times. And while talking to one of my friends ( they really are the best for advice ) I noticed that indeed others don't have this feeling. It's a feeling I find hard to describe but it's a feeling I just really really wanting someone there who you can always talk to but is more than a friend and who you can kiss and love. And when I noticed that others apparently can somehow get by perfectly without missing or wanting something like this really surprised me. And this time it didn't actually help me but just confused me more:
"Why am I so desperate for a boyfriend/partner??"
And while I do want to start giving answers in my blog I just can't seem to figure this one out. And I think it will take a while until I do. Until then I am just happy to know that there are friends who surround me and can help me, tell me to stop moaning or help me find someone. I really do love them haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment