Search This Beautiful Blog

Saturday 17 August 2013

revisiting the old or preparing for the new?

Blogs always start with me - the blogger- introducing myself to you. But how can I really introduce myself in one sentence when there is so much to tell. Us, teenagers, often like to over exaggerate the hardship, the lies, the truth etc in life. However our truths and our lies are often wiped away by the sheer sentence: "you're in your teens that's why you are over exaggerating". But what if we weren't all the time. What if really life has changed. Not just because of the invention of the Internet but also because of the invention of high school love, fashion, bullying etc. What if really not everything is as easy as many people think it is now a days? I can't help but wonder if we are in fact over exaggerating or if our truth really is...the truth?

In these situations I always find myself looking back in time, hoping for re-do's, wishing for a start over. But is a start over really the best thing to do? Should we focus on making the best of the time we have (also known as Y.O.L.O ....) or should we focus on changing and correcting the mistakes we made in the past. Is it really a good idea to revisit the old instead of preparing for the new? Should we look back and regret or should we make sure to pay attention to not regret the future?  

No comments:

Post a Comment