Search This Beautiful Blog

Tuesday 20 August 2013

The conjuring

So i have already seen this absolutely fantastic fklm: The Conjuring!!! I loved it so much and i have to say going with friends who scream during horror films just makes the experience even better. However my lovely sister has not seen it. Therefore she is now in the truck of my car while im forcing her to go see it.....hihi oh imagination. I am so excited to see it again as it really is one of the best horror films so far I believe ( just like "mama" ). I do have to say is that just like in all other horror films the characters do some stuff where you just sit there and think.....really? REALLY!!!? However overall its incredibly entertaining and a must watch!!! So go for it and get ready to be scared!!

No comments:

Post a Comment