Search This Beautiful Blog

Friday 23 August 2013

The ring

Having a sleepover with friends automatically means horror movie night. Me and my friend Laura have now watched 4 films and are on the 5th the ring. While watching films like episode 50 and beneath we found ourselves drifting off to other world or well...the real one. It made me wonder
 "do we try to lose ourselves in films to not have to face the reality?" 
So now while watching the ring and sitting next to eachother I realize I dont want to hide in another reality. Even though there are downs in this life the ups are much more rewarding than losing yourself in another world for 2 hours. I am happy now and the feeling of happiness and being loved is so much better than trying to hide your problems. Thank you Laura for helping me. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment