Search This Beautiful Blog

Sunday 18 August 2013

the travelling log


Hia guys. So since I said I'd reveal something about myself in every blog here's the next thing. I travel a crazy lot. And while travelling between the same two airports every 3rd weekend may sound boring it is not even that bad. However one does quickly get quite lonely when all alone in the airport. I personally always thought that I would never ever find a way to entertain myself while waiting for the gate number to appear on the screen. However I was very wrong. While travelling I have a lot of time to just think about myself for a change and get the chance to do things I want to do and a bonus...to do them my way. (gosh my dad is preparing dinner and it smells amazing! IM SO HUNGRY....anyway) I could start listing all the things that you could do but I think that travelling is a unique experience that everyone should have and use in their own way. I want you to experience being at an airport completely different than I do. Otherwise we would all be sitting in Cafe Nero drinking hot chocolate and reading harry potter (Yes I am also a Harry Potter fan ^_^ ) However travelling always made me wonder:
"Are we all just packages waiting to arrive at our destination?"

No comments:

Post a Comment